Argan oil review

Hello everyone ..

Today I want to talk about my experience with argan oil ..

As a lots of you ,I heard & read alot about argan oil & how much it's good for the skin & the hair ...



 ;And for those didn't hear about it before:
  (argan oil) is Plant oil produced from argan tree endimic to Morocco ..

( beautiful country in the middle East )
..........

In Morocco people uses this oil in more than cosmotic perpuses  , where it is considered a good dip for the bread , they eat argan oil & they make fantastic food using it ... ...
studies said that it is good for healing & prevention from different Diseases
Such as cardiovascular disease

★according to the Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ....


Well .....I bought different kinds of argan oil
. ..but I no longer have any of them , and sadly I can't upload photos for them,, , I had them before I start blogging & I didn't know I will need them .


But what I can say is , i didn't like any of them ,especially the ones that had extra ingredients other than the argan  oil it self ...


I bought one of those & it was really expensive & when I read the ingredients I was disappointed because some of them was codes , colors & preservatives & it is against my concept of using natural ,& healthy stuff ..


then I bought another one (pure) with no additional ingredients ..

it was very expensive  compared to small amount..

May be 25 L.D for 15 ml or something like that ...!!

It has bright yellowish color, with olive oil consistently, and nuty odor ...

It smells nice ...not amazing ..but good

I used it alon & mixed with
Other oils ...It is well absorbed when you use it on the skin in a  small amount ...

But not very the same for the hair ...

It gives very good shine to the hair ... but I didn't feel that the moisture is locking inside the hair as I wish ...


Olive oil do the same job with way better results.. at least for me ..

plus it is cheaper & available in my country all the time alhamdu le Allah ...


I tried a lots of natural oils ...
 argan oil wasn't the best for me ...


I may want to give it another chance in the future , & maybe I would like to try it as a food this time , just like our lovely brothers in Morocco ....





I see you soon in another post in shaALLAH ...

leave your comments below ,I really love comments ♡
...
Share the post with your friends and relatives if you like ....

Regards ...

Salam alikom ..

  1. posted from Bloggeroid

تعليقات

الأكثر قراءة

تجربتي وتقييمي لبعض منتجات dr-organic

تجربتي ورأيي في كريم الشعر بالمرز بجوز الهند

أفضل زيت للبشرة من تجربتي الشخصية

إستخدامات أخرى لغسول سافوريل !!