My biotin10000mcg review

   Biotin is on type of water-soluble vitamins, specifically vitamin B group  

biotin or vitamin B7:

Contribute effectively to nourish the body's cells from the inside and rolled out the cellular energy 

      also it enhances the growth of hair and nails healthy and strong  ...

 

    

 

 

 

I heard about this vitamin so much  and i read numerous scientific articles ... and also followed the experiences of people used it online ... and they were all  encouraging     for me  and from there  I decided to try it ...


I bought it from a big  pharmacy in tripoly  and the price was at  the time of purchase is 45 LD , other pharmacies sell it for 65 LD  which are both way expensive 
                                                                   
it contains  100 tablets ...
The size of the  pill is small with nearly  no  taste , or smell ..
 the concentraion of each pill is   10000mcg ....
* It is a large dose somewhat for me  using it  for the first time ...
but this is the only dose  was available in the pharmacy ...


 the Product is  (vegetarian) * 
 and This is what I am  looking  for exactly  ( yesssss)

Dosage: one  pill once a day ..

 country of manufacture is  the United States of America.





My experience  with the product :

  I toke  biotin with other type of dietary supplements which is (perfectil triple active) ; so I am unable to give a judgment on its impact firmly ....
 But I also experimented perfectil  separated from biotin and the result were not the same , God willing i will write down my review about perfectil  ..

And back to our subject biotin  did not cause me any side effects..
may be i felt slightly dizzy  on the first day of taking the  pill & i am not sure what the reason was ..

............ Results did not show clearly in the first month, not even the beginning of the second month of taking the biotin ..

 Then with the end of the second month, with the increase in the amount of water that i drink   I noticed a marked improvement in my skin ...

And the growth of new small hairs on my scalp (baby hair) ^ __ ^
My nails became strong and healthy ... 
I also noticed  an improvement in my  overall activity .. 
even my eye brows & my  lashes  became thicker .
But !!
Unfortunately it applies to unwanted hair also ...
 where it become to grow faster .

But this point  accompaniment for most dietary supplements, especially those aimed to improve the health  of the skin ,  hair and, nails ...

In summary :
 I liked the product so much and I'll try to buy it again if I found it  God willing .....

disclaimer :

 * If you are pregnant or nursing , or you're taking other medications do not forget to consult a doctor ....


* Dietary supplements are not a substitute for eating healthy food

 ... There is no doubt that natural sources of vitamins are better and more useful ...

 * What works for me may not be suitable for you ..

 

 

I hope you found this  useful ....

If you like the content Share it  with others please ...

comments and questions are in a place of attention, and they are  highly welcomed, so do not hesitate to leave a comment ...

Thank you for being here ..

best regards ...

i wish you good health ..& better life 

peace  

تعليقات

الأكثر قراءة

تجربتي وتقييمي لبعض منتجات dr-organic

تجربتي ورأيي في كريم الشعر بالمرز بجوز الهند

أفضل زيت للبشرة من تجربتي الشخصية

إستخدامات أخرى لغسول سافوريل !!